Monday 13 September 2010

What's in my bag?


It's the 5th day of Hari Raya and since my annual leave is nil,zilch and nada or in malay (telur ayam) i have to be back to work. Since the Boss that i am to assist on has left for Japan yesterday,and there is nothing else to do so i'd rather blog and do the Tagged task given by Chaotic Mummy.It's the What's in Your bag task,and i am to show all the hidden treasures in my bag..Easy~

First and foremost i would like to debut my Raya Bag!!
it's Coach Maggie Satchel Bag in Khaki/Peach~a slight pinkish ~me likey

Here are the stuff in my bag: (anti-clockwise)

1. My Car Keys - with L.O.V.E Keychain i got from DIVA
(same as what Jennifer Hudson carries in SATC 1 Peeps.Btw Yes,I still believe in Love~tskkk)

2. Pink Guess Purse - Love this purse because it has a sentimental value as was bought by my lil Sis.

3. White Blackberry - My New Phone (Can't leave without em,but since my nephew luvs to Hijack my bb,so i shall store it faraway on top if they are around)

4. Pendrive - to store any songs/not document...:P

5. My Pink Canon Ixus Camera - The Must-have gadget for Blogger and shall travel with me everywhere i go...

6. My MOH Id - which will be change to a new one next week,i know it looks rusty already...It's been 6 years...

7. Hai'O Chitosan - Definitely an amazing Product,helps to control Cholesterol and to detox unwanted fat and for those who plan to lose weight this is a Must Try!

8. Hai'O Maharani - Another Miracle Product,I've been taking this and my menses has been back to normal...My Period Cycle used to be irregular and since taking it, it regulates my cycle,and i no longer have cramps...I was told that it is also good for married woman,in other words satisfaction Guranteed!!...Grrrr

9. Inhaler - My Life Saver gadget that must be in my bag for all time in case of Asthma Attack. But i've been using it less frequent as i am leading a rather STRESS-Free life but only during Raya i've been using it due to overdose of lemang..huhu But everything is under Control,Need not fret!

10. Body Shop Nature's Mineral's Foundation - I love this product as i sweat, it blends nicely and has a lil glow on my face...Plus it has SPF 25,Protection is Crucial..

11. Foundation - Bought it from my friend
Bunga,whom is also my colleague cum Make Up artiste...The foundation made from Korea, makes my skin smooth and even after perspire it never leaves my skin cakey,plus the price is very reasonable indeed.

12. Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick - My fav lippie from Estee Lauder would be Pink Sorbet...Love to match it with Smoky Eyes...

13. Makeup bag from Sasa - I am a make-up person so need a huge bag to store my make up for Emergency touch ups..hehe

Amazing Products from Hai'O other than PB~

3 comments:

lara said...

gorgeous blackberry!

Caca on 17 September 2010 at 01:45 said...

please get me the foundation!!! It looks great on you!

Sweetiepink-couture on 20 September 2010 at 17:44 said...

Yeah babeh!!! thanks btw,i'll place an order for you kay :)

 

Striking In Pink Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada