Monday 6 September 2010

Slim with PB~


Have you checkout the latest copy of INTREND Magazine? The Cover girl is none other than our Songstress Dato' Siti Nurhaliza binti Tarudin. For me she's a living Legend and am totally inspired by her success.
Btw there are three things that we have in common. Do you wanna know what it is?


1. First and foremost we have the same first name,yes my real name starts with 'Siti' it is Siti Aminah which is also the name of the Mother of our beloved Prophet (Peace be Upon Him)....

2. Secondly we are 1979 chicks hehhe (So is Wardina,Maya Karin and of course Yours Truly)
3. Lastly, we are a proud user of Premium Beautiful,Siti are amongst the famous ppl that are using PB (other than that is our Queen - Royal highness Tuanku Zahirah and also Ziana Zain) Yes peeps i've been wearing PB for almost 2 months already and glad to say that i've lost 5 kilos and i am now entering my 5 digits....No kidding!!


So there,that's the answer of all the fuss bout me losing weight and i'm overwhelmed with all the questions and compliments...PB Totally helps me to enhance my body (as i'm more on the chubby and curvy side) and i'm a walking proof that you still can look slim and still maintain a round and full face...hehhe
And the best thing is that,i can fit into my Baju Pengantin,which fits me like 6 years ago when i weigh like 45 kilos...To tell you the truth that Wedding attire is my only Benchmark i have to lose weight when i hit 75 kilos (yes that was the heaviest weight i've been bearin in my entire life).I am not kidding peeps..Premium Beautiful absolutely Works wonders.

i can fit in my Man Kajang Wedding attire (baju ini tak salah apa2 kay kawan2 :P)

Anyways, i have ready stock for Peeps that wanna look slim during this festive Season. Gimme a Call for measure up appointment,and i'm set to go. For further details call me promptly at 019-375 0979.

1 comments:

linda on 30 September 2010 at 00:45 said...

sangat beautifull...

 

Striking In Pink Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada