Tuesday 21 September 2010

Splurge using Fashion Flash Forward Card~


Anytime when i am free i would love to indulge on my favourite pastime,which is Shopping.During 'Hari Malaysia' break i went for a shopping rendezvous with my Sister at our favourite new hangout place at Empire Gallery Mall. It is situated in Subang and are only a few minutes drive from Shah Alam. There's a lot of newly opened shop there,amongst were Toy'R'us, Tangs, Guess,Charles and Keith,Ed Hardy,Levi's,SASA Selective (A more High-end version of Sasa plus you can book appointment for facial n makeover there),Diva,Dorothy Perkins and coming soon Warehouse outlet will make it's launching there.
Anyway, i decided to splurge on some item from Dorothy Perkins using my Flash Forward Card as i am entitled to received 20% discount in conjunction of my Bday Month. My sister has window shop there before and was eyeing on an outfit which is a Cream Lace Tunic but since it was not available in her size,i decided to buy it in my size which is size UK8. I felt fab because i can fit in that size as i used to wear UK16,seriously!!! Before this, i used to be dissapointed and finally came out empty handed...And after that i headed to shops likeMarks and Spencer,Ms Read wear plus size clothing is available. Now i am working on losing a few inch so i can fit UK Size 6 later. Will do that with the help of PB...During this Month of Raya,i managed to maintained my weight eventho i've been stuffing myself with all Raya Goodies..hehe What are you waiting for? Call me for further info peeps!!

Me hangin out at Starbucks...

with my Buzz lightyear

and my sister too,with Ammar hangin there..Breastfeeding in the Public! <:get a room!>hehe


i'm using this fashion fast forward card,can be used at Top Shop n Miss Seldfridge too~

Dorothy goodies i procured

the cream laced tunic i told you bout
Moi wearing it

0 comments:

 

Striking In Pink Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada