Monday 27 September 2010

My Bday Ramblings


I wish for ......and...... Insya Allah!
Bdays not only reminds us how older we get but also how wiser we should be at that age..There's a life changing experience that happened to me this year that i hope will make me learn all valuable lessons i obtain and become more mature in facing life in the mere future.
I wouldn't vent about turning 31, as i am blessed on this special day of mine to be able to breath and live my life to the fullest just the way i want to live and be surrounded by people that cares for me and shower me with unconditional love that i need.

I stumble upon an article recently stating that as a woman hits 31 that is the age when she is at her most beautiful. That would be debatable to some because age does not define beauty,as any woman can be beautiful at any age and beauty is skin deep and age is just a number,so it is said to be irrelavant. The vital thing for me is to be blessed with a beautiful mind, body (with the help of Premium Beautiful of course! -lol!) and Soul, Insya Allah! That what matters most.

My birthday which is on the 17th September falls on friday and me and my beloved family decided to dine in at Chilli's at Empire Gallery Mall in Subang. After stuffing myself with all the Ketupat,rendang,kuah kacang and etc i have a major cravings for its yummy steak and nachos....I am glad to be able to celebrate it with my parents that i love the most in this whole world.


















Ohana Means Family
Picture Perfect of Chaotic Mummy's family

Big Bro Au with his Protege Anis

My Ribeye steak

Chilli Fries and Nachos

Me enjoying my bday mudpie brownies

Anyways, i received abundance of well wishes and love from friends from work,from facebook (from all around the world),families and even biz partners. Eventho i didn't received lotsa pressies on that day but really thoughts that counts whenever people wishes you well...

Bday Cards that are all Pink

Wishes from My Ex-Colleague,One Wish that i love the most is from my Friend Maigaga it is "You've aged to Perfection babe"...Thanks Babe woot woot!!

Green Tea & Lemon Reed Diffuser with essential Oils from Mr Rickslinger(Whom are so sweet,rushing to deliver it before departing back to Deutchsland)
"He will definitely make some lucky girl happy one day" *wink*wink*

La Senza Undies from Chaotic Mummy (looks like Juicy Couture)

(Juicy indeed~Dunno what she's thinking when she got me this but,it's not helping dude)

The Bestest Birthday Present Ever and i just can't believe my ears when my parents told me this news.Alhamdullilah,my parents will be taking me and family to the Place that i misses the most,as i shall be departing to the holiest place on earth on the 27th December this year ~Insya Allah~...

Just what i needed to start a new year as it hasn't been a great start for me this year. All Praises to Allah,as i am feeling blessed,as everything that happens to me in the past definitely has its blessings in disguise ~Ameen~


Happy Birthday to Me!

2 comments:

Mr. Ricklinger said...

and you sure know who´s that lucky lady is. the one and only. heeee.

linda on 30 September 2010 at 00:22 said...

hepi belated birthday darl. Have a great life ahead.

 

Striking In Pink Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada