Sunday 5 September 2010

Dreams~



So many bright stars
Like diamonds in the sky
Oh, it makes
me wonder
How anyone can be blind
To all the signs so clear
Just open your eyes
And I know without a doubt
You will surely see the light


This lyrics totally moved me,maher zain's song called Allahi Allah Kiya Karo hightlights on Never to give up hope on Allah as Allah Always hear our prayers,no doubt at all...

I have a dream,as vivid as it is i always dream to be from 'zero' to 'hero'. I realise that dream means work and of course there will be trials and tribulation along the way. This week itself basically i have embark into a life-changing journey both spiritually and mentally. With Allah's will i am doing the best i can for myself and for my loved ones,and May this Dream will come true one day. For the time being, i have that only One Wish that i'm dying for it to come true and y'all know what it is.
Btw,love this sayin :

0 comments:

 

Striking In Pink Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada