Sunday 5 September 2010

An Excursion with my Nephew~


Hari Raya Aidilifitri would be absolutely blissful especially for kids. I evoke during my childhood days how enthusiastic I would be during this joyous occasion. What I have in mind is of course new clothes, new shoes and etc and the strategy on collecting more duit raya hehe…

On last weekend i went for an excursion in search of Raya attire for my nephew Anis and Amin. My mom,Anis and yours truly headed to Sunway Pyramid and as seen everywhere was my fave four letter word,SALE *of course!!
We ended up buying clothes for them at Cotton on (for kids) and also baju melayu in Parkson (good quality but a tad pricey)...The Mall has displayed a huge train that reads the destination from Kuala Lumpur to Sunway Pyramid. Anis was impressed with it and decided to checkout the train,but seems a bit confused cuz maybe it looks nothing like chuggington and Thomas and Friends...hehhe He said Mak Teh,takde mata pun...Lol!!!

My nephew Ahmad Anis looks handsome in baju melayu~(yes,i love seeing guys in baju melayu)

me and Anis,whom is having his first encounter with real live train...hehe

0 comments:

 

Striking In Pink Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada