Tuesday 3 August 2010

Where is the Love?



Forgive my rant my dear readers. As during this fasting month of Ramadhan,i miss him even more as losing him breaks my heart and tears me and my family apart. Even by seeing dates,reminds me of him as it is his must-haves during break fast of this Barakhah month of Ramadhan.

But i always know that with Allah's will our prayers will be answered. Until then, we hope that Allah will grant us with abundance of patience to go through this calamity.

In this time of grief and distress, i tried to bring myself a peace of mind and think about those whom are facing greater calamity with worse consequences. At the end of the day,i look at all the blessings that Allah has bestowed me and and believed that along with every hardship that has befalls my family there is a relief,
as we should then be thankful to Allah Who has blessed us with His bounty while others are deprived. Insya Allah~

As stated in the (Qur'an 14:34)

{...And if you count the favour [Blessings] of Allah,you could not enumerate them....}

0 comments:

 

Striking In Pink Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada