Thursday 19 August 2010

Eat ♥ Pray ♥ Love ♥


It's been awhile that i didn't hog the television as i am kindda occupied with a lot of things. I've been busy like a bee~ But my friends managed to dragged me to the movie theaters to watch the most anticipated movie this year some on my list which is Sex and The City the Movie sequel and also the epic Movie in Twilight Saga, Eclipse...The last movie i watched was The Sorcerors Apprentice with my friend from childhood years,Nieta. But i am so looking forward to watch this movie, Eat ♥ Pray ♥ Love ♥ .. and the wait is over my friends,as it is out in cinema already.

Reasons to watch it definitely would be firstly Julia Roberts is starred in it secondly the story is more or less about how a woman moved on after a failed marriage (like hello!) and how she embarks on a journey of self-discovery and soul searching and thirdly of course we get to drool at the hunk James Franco whom has the sweetest smile ever, the kindda smile that smiles with his eyes,and makes me wanna sing...aww~ So i'm gonna force my single buddy nieta to watch it with me.


Liz Gilbert eating Chocolate and Strawberry gelato,yummy~
Julia Roberts as Liz and James Franco

hope the movie is as good as the book~
Me and Nieta at pavillion after our movie session
p/s: Nieta you are to watch it with me~hehe

2 comments:

tgg said...

i felt asleep while watching The Sorcerors Apprentice. lolol. when i wokeup i was like, what the heck, sape pulak mamat with british accent nih. :)) heee. glad to have you back blogging kak. :p

Caca on 21 August 2010 at 06:16 said...

Can i tag along and watch this movie? I'll be bringing my handbag Ammar along...Lol!

 

Striking In Pink Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada