Sunday 29 August 2010

My buzz lightyear is sick~


Mak teh hearts Ammar

On saturday morning,my nephew Ammar is not his normal self. He was seen less chatty and i can hear his breath panting.I suspected it might be due to asthma attack or maybe i assume that he is down with fever due to his warm temperature and later after examination by the pediatrician he was admitted straight to the ward in KPJ Shah Alam. The doctor claimed that not only he has viral fever, but also diarrhea and acute bronchitis. Omg! Pity him~

I came to visit with mom and my other nephew, Anis a.k.a Woody and till now it's been two days and he is still warded. My sister said that dr gave Ammar nebulizer every 4 hours,me myself is an asthmatic but to see my lil nephew inhaling nebulizer i can just imagine how dreadful it is...poor him. Till then i hope he'll be fully recovered and hope for a speedy one because i'm already missing my buzzlightyear...

1 comments:

tgg said...

kak mimie, did you force ammar to give you that kiss? look at his facial expression kak. ahaha. i wonder what was on his mind that time. ^^". kidding kak. ehehe

 

Striking In Pink Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada