Tuesday 24 August 2010

Pink Photo Challenge


Finally,here's the photo challenge as assigned by Chaotic Mummy of Things that i have been doing for the last three months that has me wearing pink~ So here goes:

1. A Snapshot of me by a Paparazzi, being chased by vendor in Tangkuban Perahu,Bandung...That paparazzi followed me all the way from Tangkuban Perahu to Pasar Bharu, to sell the photo~
2. A photo of me during my cousin Sarah's (far left) Baby Shower~
3. Karaoke Session with my Secretary Friends at Wangsa Maju Walk~

4. I dunno whether this Photo is allowed, because it's me in Black but only my tudung has a bit of Pink on it...hehehe But well,here's a Photo of me at work as the Secretariat of a Course in Ipptar,Angkasapuri~

5. A photo of me attending Farah's Wedding in Marriot Putrajaya Hotel~
6. A photo of me ascending the Great Wall of China, spot the pink tudung? hehe That's me with groups of Puspanita Ladies,Utusan and Jamu Mak Dara in July~

7. A photo of me visiting the Beautiful Summer Palace in Beijing, China~

8. A photo of me with my Besties during my Bff Anis's Bday Bash at Bubba Gump Shrimp,The Curve.She's the one whom Piggy back riding her daughter Emerlin..hhehe

9. A photo of me and my friend from Uitm years, Watie during our Puteri Umno, V.O.G.U.E (Voluntary Group for Everyone) Workshop on Integrity~
10. This is a photo of me cleaning up my apartment that once i called 'Home'. I loathe doing it but thanks to my friends who help me in every way they can~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're a strong lady!

Caca on 27 August 2010 at 08:18 said...

well done *clap*clap*

 

Striking In Pink Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada