Thursday 26 August 2010

Full Moon~


Happy Friday everyone! I catch a glimpse of the full moon just recently,a very rare occasion indeed and was amazed at how beautiful it is. This week itself is a full moon for me, not to mention that it's our payday but also the fact that The Authority has announced the extra bonus we government servants will receive for the impending Aidilfitri. What comes on my mind straight away is how to plan and survive till the 23rd of September,that's a long way to go...and already i have a shopping list which seems endless.hehe The best way for me is definitely doing all the preparation in moderation. Besides this year's celebration would definitely not be the same again.

Btw things are looking up for me as well,as i've received a letter this week stating that my application to transfer has approved and was set to leave to this new place starting september. I am glad about the transfer eventho i had a bittersweet memories here but i think everyone deserves a new fresh start. Wish me the best of luck everyone~

0 comments:

 

Striking In Pink Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada