Monday 31 May 2010

Travel Essentials~


I've been back from my trip to Bandung since like a Week ago, sorry bout the late update because life has been insanely hectic with pile of Workloads and endless of To Do List...Btw, I had loads of fun during the Trip to Bandung,in fact it was a blast!!! I heart Bandung!!!
I made myself a lot of new friends from Puspanita (It's a ladies Association for Government Servant) from my Ministry that i used to bump into in my Workplace n just smile to each other, and now i get to know and hangout with them...

When i signed up to join this Trip, i know nobody,no particular person that is... It was like a Trip with a bunch of Strangers,maybe just familiar faces but never even got the chance to be introduced but it's definitely a great way to break the ice...


Before packing my bags and leaving for this vacation, i brought these stuff as my survival kit,apart from lotsa Moolah of course (Lol!) Just in case if i'm bored during this trip...
Necessary items like Luggage Tag (just in case if ppl took my bag by mistake, n dunno my real name :p), Travel Planner (to Plan my Trip Wisely,and to Plan on what to Shop~) i also brought along a Heartwarming book by Cecelia Anhern, 'Thanks for The Memories'..A good book for me to put my hands on,just in case if i get bored on the plane...

Anyways, i ended up chit chatting and get acquinted with my Roomie, Azlinda...Of course, i ended up not reading the book that i brought, we ended up having a long conversation all the way during the one hour plus flight...Girls Talk :) hehe

2 comments:

farah said...

haha luv the cheeky tags.
the purple one was mine when we went to jkt!
mama had one too lol!!!!
oh and bryanboy used one with his goyard!
hehe.

Anonymous said...

hmmm..awat hang tak update loser...

 

Striking In Pink Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada