Monday 17 May 2010

Smile at Life :)


My Life this week has been pretty rough and stressful, and lotsa heartache along the way. At the moment i'm observing Iddah,and only Allah knows exactly how i feel inside starting a new phase in my life. Nobody for sure wants to get married and get a divorce, i Always thought that i would get married and live happily ever after...But it turned to be Happily Never After... 6 Years of marriage,it doesn't even need to go through the 7th Year itch yet..:P

Anyway, i always know that things happen for a reason,maybe Allah have better plans for me...I Pray for great things in Life that leads me to a closer path towards the Creator...Insya Allah, Life would definitely be meaningful!

What i need to do now is to re-evaluate my life....Realistically enough Allah makes it quite clear that Life in this World is never gonna be Perfect, i want my life to be perfect (no dreams shattered, no misery and happiness 24/7,can?), but of course Perfection will only happens in Paradise.

Now i just need to find my own pursuit of Happiness. It is actually within my ability to find Happiness in my life, with the help of Allah, to make the most of what i have in this world and attain a level of contentment no matter what my lot in life is.

The important Lessons that i have learned is faith, hope, patience and acceptance....and to Never Underestimate the Power of a Smile :) So, Smile Everyone!!!!

Btw thanks Peter Griffin for dedicating me with that Song from Dewa Called 'Hadapi dengan Senyuman', it's a feel good song that and makes me live in a lalalala land for a second and leave all my worries behind... That is what i'm gonna do, Deal with the Pain, whilst Smiling....:) Ain't that fabulous, why need to frown rite? It's not the end of the World!!!

Note to myself:

as,

2 comments:

Peter Griffin said...

"hadapi dengan tenang jiwa,semua..kan baik2 sahaja"

you`ll be fine.InsyaAllah.Amin.

*mkay,Peter Griffin dah jd my official name.ehehe;p

Sweetiepink-couture on 24 May 2010 at 19:00 said...

Will do that, adik* aka Peter Griffin~ Smile Always too,aite!!!

 

Striking In Pink Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada