Wednesday 19 May 2010

1st cooking entry - Mee Bandung


As i'm staying at my parent's in Shah Alam my journey back and forth to work in Putrajaya takes like 30 mins (my speed :p)... Sometimes i headed straight home,sometimes to my gym,or any shopping mall (to buy stuffs my mom ask me or for retail therapy~muahaha) sometimes i also hang out with my besties,as rite now not only i needed to surround myself with my beloved family but also friends that loves you unconditionally,that is what support system is all about rite....
Today after work,i lifted Anis home and i hang out with her at her place in Putra Heights with her adorable lil angel,Elise Emerlin.

Cutie Pie Emerlin is scared Auntie Mimie is gonna take her snack~her rice cracker! Lol!

It was a spur of a moment kindda thing, and she decided to cook for me Mee Bandung...As you can see from my previous blog, i Love food~ I'm a total glutton and it's kindda hard for me to resist to any yummy food....(that explains the weight that escalates since yesteryears-haha)
Btw here's the basic steps of making Mee Bandung!!! It's easssy peassy you can try it on yr own~

the basic ingredients ~ Later, you can add shrimps,beef,fried tauhu for garnishing...

the top priority ingredient ~mee bandung paste

(which you can also do it from scratch using prawn shells and blend it~but anis would rather use the hassle free method and use the instant paste instead)


the simmering of beef and chopping of spring onions takes place

After the beef is tender, bring it out to slice it and later add the mee bandung paste with the beef stock and it looks like this, you can add eggs if you wish to~

'Chief Mando' takes over whenever lil Emerlin gets cranky...hehehe

A few mins later, Voila!!! Looks tempting and yummy enough to eat!!! ~cuz it's cooked with Love :) ...:P

Btw, talk about Mee Bandung during my recent trip back to Batu Pahat, Johor i discovered this infamous Mee Bandung Restaurant which is located at the Edge of Bandar Maharani,Muar...Lotsa Vips such as our current Deputy Prime Minister, Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin, Former Prime Minister Pak Lah and also our own Food Ambassador, Chef Wan (household Chef for Asian Food Channel) are their regulars...It is definitely the the best in the World.

The Restaurant i told you about

Chef Wan is one happy Customer~

2 comments:

Me said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Caca on 5 June 2010 at 22:51 said...

take care!!

 

Striking In Pink Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada